Thursday, April 23, 2009

Final Assignment

I am afraid that I am badly overscheduled this semester and that combined with being sick for a while has caused me to be unexcusably far behind. I realized that I failed to write down the due date of your writing assignment in my schedule so you think that you have an assignment due soon that has not yet been assigned. I apologize for the inconveience.

First, the writing assignment due on the 25th is cancelled.

Second, your final exam for the course will be due on May 6th *not May 2nd as it says on the syllabus)

Third, becasue of the lack of writing assignment, your grades will be calculated as follows. I will calculate grades three ways and you will earn the highest grade.

Midterm Exam 30%
Cumulative Final Exam 70%

or

Midterm Exam 60%
Cumulative Final Exam 40%

or

Midterm Exam 50%
Cumulative Final Exam 50%

No comments:

Post a Comment